New Jokes from Joke-Pages.com
Sent on: Sunday, May 18, 2003
Welcome to this edition of the Joke-Pages.com jokes mailing. This mailing is being sent to you because you visited the site and either signed up on our email list or are a registered user who has chosen to receive mailings.
IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO RECEIVE FUTURE MAILINGS, PLEASE SEE OUR UNSUBSCRIBE INFORMATION AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS MESSAGE. DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL AS A METHOD OF UNSUBSCRIPTION AS WE ARE NOT ABLE TO UNSUBCRIBE YOU MANUALLY.
If you have not been to the site in a while, I invite you to come back and participate. I recently added a ton of new jokes, fun pages, and videos (If you haven't seen the Star Wars Kid, that makes it worth the trip alone). Plus, if you have a new joke you wish to add, you can do so online. Check us out at http://www.Joke-Pages.com .
Also, if you'd like to spread the word, please do so by forwarding this email in it's entirety and telling them to check out Joke-Pages.com...
We'd like to thank you for visiting our site, and in exchange for all you've done for use, we'd like to give something back to you. Therefore, if you visit the following link - http://www.joke-pages.com/jokes/funpage.asp?funpage_id=19 - we will give you a FREE cupholder just for visiting our site - NO STRINGS ATTACHED. A quick explanation is given to you by Merlin.
LET MERLIN READ YOUR JOKES TO YOU
We've added a new feature to each and every joke on the site. If you are viewing the site and have a PC and Internet Explorer, then you can get your jokes READ to you by Merlin. On the bottom of each and every joke page, look for the Merlin graphic. Click on him, and he'll read the joke to you ... easy as pie.
SOME ADS TO CHECK OUT...
Please support this site by supporting our sponsors
FREE COMPUTER TRAINING! - Don't let your lack of knowledge in computers pull you down. There's dozens of FREE courses available for you from Video Professor. Please click on the link below to order the FREE lesson of your choice (you only pay the shipping and handling). In just 3-5 business days, your FREE lesson will arrive right on your doorstep. Click Here Now: http://www.adreporting.com/dir.php?a=670953&p=35&w=text
DENTAL COVERAGE - Stop paying full price for your dental care needs! The reduced-fee dental plans from DentalPlans.com will save you 20-60% or more off your regular dental care fees and expensive procedures. Once enrolled, you just present your card when visiting any participating dentist and receive your discounts. It really is that simple! With over 70,000 participating dentist, finding a provider near you is a snap with our powerful searches.
Get Quality, Affordable, Dental Coverage for you and your family, with 3 months FREE!
Click Here Now: http://www.adreporting.com/dir.php?a=670953&p=186&w=text
LOSE WEIGHT NOW: Introducing Curb Your Cravings Weight loss patch!
100% all-herbal weight lose patch will help to:
- Increase Metabolism & Minimize Hunger
- Burn Fat
- Shed Real Weight Not Just Water Weight
- Increase Energy
- Feel and look younger
Special Offer: two for one offer!. Purchase one 30-day supply and get an additional 30-day supply at no charge. Donít wait to lose weight, get Curb Your Cravings Today
Forward this email to a friend and lose the weight together. http://www.adreporting.com/dir.php?a=670953&p=223&w=text
ON TO THE JOKES...
20 WAYS TO TELL IF A REDNECK HAS BEEN AT YOUR JOB
1. The mouse is referred to as a, "critter."
2. The keyboard is camouflaged.
3. There is a skoal can in the CD-ROM drive.
4. There is a gunrack mounted on the case.
5. The password is, "bubba."
6. The numeric keypad only goes up to six.
7. The ergonomic chair is replaced with the bucket seat from an old "muscle" car.
8. Windows 98 has a Dale Earnhardt sticker on it.
9. Outgoing faxes have beerstains on them.
10. The printer goes really slow since Bubba don't read too fast.
11. The extra RAM slots have Dodge truck parts installed in them.
12. The menus all have Budweiser, Black Label, and Old Milwaukee options.
13. Jeff Foxworthy wave files.
14. The monitor is up on blocks.
15. Seven blue tick hounds under the desk.
16. Deer jerky in the desk drawer.
17. The screen saver is pictures of Ned Beatty, "Dueling Banjos" playing in the background.
18. The six front keys have rotted out.
19. John Deer Pocket Protectors.
If you figured out there are only "19" instead of "20", then you're probably not a red-neck.
TOP TEN OF THE SILLIEST QUESTIONS ASKED BY CRUISE SHIP PASSENGERS
10. Do these steps go up or down?
9. What do you do with the beautiful ice carvings after they melt?
8. Which elevator do I take to get to the front of the ship?
7. Does the crew sleep on the ship?
6. Is this island completely surrounded by water?
5. Does the ship make its own electricity?
4. Is it salt water in the toilets?
3. What elevation are we at?
2. There's a photographer on board who takes photos and displays them the next day ... the question asked ... If the pictures aren't marked, how will I know which ones are mine?
1. What time is the Midnight Buffet being served?
BARBIE DIVORCE DOLL
Ralph was driving home one evening when he suddenly realizes that it's his daughter's birthday and he hasn't bought her a present. He drives to the mall, runs to the toy store and says to the shop assistant, "How much is that Barbie in the window?"
In a condescending manner, she says "Which Barbie?" She continues, "We have Barbie Goes to the Gym for $19.95, Barbie Goes to the Ball for $19.95, Barbie Goes Shopping for $19.95, Barbie Goes to the Beach for $19.95, Barbie Goes Night clubbing for $19.95, and Barbie Gets a Divorce for $265.00".
Ralph asks, "Why is the Barbie Gets a Divorce $265.00 when all the others are only $19.95?"
"That's obvious." The sales lady says. "Barbie Gets a Divorce comes with Ken's house, Ken's car, Ken's boat, and Ken's furniture."
TOP TEN THINGS MEN SHOULDN'T SAY OUT LOUD IN VICTORIA'S SECRET
10. Does this come in children's sizes?
9. No Thanks. Just sniffing.
8. I'll be in the dressing room going blind.
7. Mom will love this.
6. Oh the size won't matter. She's inflatable.
5. No need to wrap it up. I'll eat it here.
4. Will you model this for me???
3. The Miracle What??? This is better than world peace!!
2. 45 bucks?? You're just gonna end up NAKED anyway!!
And the number one thing that a man should never, ever say out loud in Victoria's Secret:
1. Oh, honey, you'll never squeeze your fat ass into that.
A policeman was patrolling near midnight at a local parking spot overlooking a golf course. He drove by a car and saw a couple inside with the dome light on. Inside there was a young man in the driver's seat reading a computer magazine and a young lady in the back seat calmly knitting.
He stopped to investigate
He walked up to the driver's window and knocked. The young man looked up, obligingly cranked the window down, and said, "Yes, Officer?"
"What are you doing?" the policeman asked.
"What does it look like?" answered the young man. "I'm reading this magazine."
Pointing towards the young lady in the back seat, the officer then asked, "And what is she doing?"
The young man looked over his shoulder and replied, "I think she's knitting a sweater."
Confused, the officer asked, "How old are you, young man?" "I'm nineteen," he replied.
"And how old is she?" asked the officer.
The young man looked at his watch and said,
"Well, in about twelve minutes she'll be eighteen."
The staff at a local United Way office realized that it had never received a donation from the town's most successful lawyer.
The person in charge of contributions called him to persuade him to contribute and said, "Our research shows that out of a yearly income of at least $500,000, you give not a penny to charity. Wouldn't you like to give back to the community in some way?"
The lawyer mulled this over for a moment and replied, "First, did your research also show that my mother is dying after a long illness, and has medical bills that are several times her annual income?"
Embarrassed, the United Way representative mumbled, "Um... No."
"Or," the lawyer continued, "that my brother, a disabled veteran, is blind and confined to a wheelchair?"
The stricken United Way representative began to stammer out an apology but was interrupted when the lawyer added, "Or that my sister's husband died in a traffic accident," the lawyer's voice rising in indignation, "leaving her pennyless with three children?"
The humiliated United Way representative, completely beaten, said simply, "I had no idea..."
On a roll, the lawyer cut him off once again, "So if I don't give any money to them, why should I give any to you?
YOU KNOW YOU'VE JOINED A CHEAP HMO WHEN...
10. Your annual breast exam is conducted at Hooters.
9. Directions to your doctor's office include, "Take a left when you enter the trailer park."
8. The tongue depressors taste faintly of Fudgesicles.
7. The only proctologist in the plan is "Gus" from Roto-Rooter.
6. The only item listed under Preventive Care coverage is "An apple a day."
5. Your "primary care physician" is wearing the pants you gave to Goodwill last month.
4. "The patient is responsible for 200% of out-of-network charges" is not a typo.
3. The only expense covered 100% is embalming.
2. Your Prozac comes in different colors with little "M"s on them.
1. You ask for Viagra, you get a Popsicle stick and duct tape.
PHILOSOPHIES TO LIVE BY
Always take the time to smell the roses...and sooner or later you'll inhale a bee.
If a motorist cuts you off, just turn the other cheek. Nothing gets the message across like a good mooning.
If genius is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration, I must be sharing elevators with a lot of bright people.
It's always darkest before dawn. So if you're gonna steal the neighbors newspaper, that's the time to do it.
It takes fewer muscles to smile than to frown.and fewer still to ignore someone completely.
Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked up into jet engines.
I believe no problem is so large or so difficult that it can't be blamed on someone else.
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.
My father always said laughter is the best medicine, which I guess is why several of us ended up dying of tuberculosis.
It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.
When I'm feeling down I like to whistle. It makes my neighbor's dog run to the end of his chain and gag himself.
THATS IT... THANKS FROM JOKE-PAGES.COM
Thank you for reading this mailing. More jokes, special offers, and more will be upcoming as time goes on.
If you like the site and want to support it, please forward this email to your friends. Also, you can add your own jokes and more to Joke-Pages.com.
TO CHECK OUT OUR NEW JOKES - PLEASE VISIT http://www.joke-pages.com .
Until next time - THANK YOU.
Back to Archives Listing