Social Dutch drinking game for at least two people. This is an anarchic and funny game. Speed and initiative are of the essence.
|In a group, someone takes the initiative and without warning places a full glass of beer on his head, and holds it there with one hand. Others follow his example. The last one to do so is slapped on the head.
- you may not slap without a glass on your own head
- you may not slap with an empty glass on your head.
- slapping is on the head, not face.
- no deliberate spilling of beer allowed
- the last one to place a glass on his head gets the new round
- Anyone to use empty glasses gets the new round.
Tip: Introduction of this game to newcomers should be spontaneous. Simply place a glass of beer on your head. Soon, someone will ask you for the reason behind your absurd behaviour. Slap him as described above. Then the two of you repeat the procedure with a third person. Alternatively, try the line: do you know what Amsterdam beer slapping is? Then repeat as above.
variations - Amsterdam cross-slapping. Instead of placing the beer on your own head, place it on your friend's head.
Warning: doing this to unsuspecting strangers can result in fights
Thanks to Jan Bakker for this game.